Since 1984, we have been engaged in offering the wide range of Station Offline Dissolution System with Syringe. Offered machine is designed for measuring the dissolution system at high speed. The machine offered by us is manufactured with the help of progressive technology by making use of supreme grade components under the strict observation of adroit experts. Moreover, offered product is available in various specifications to meet the specific needs of clients..
- Sturdy construction
- High operational fluency
- User friendly
- Impeccable performance
8 Station Offline Dissolution System with Syringe Specifications:
- Complies with USP, IP, Ph. Eur. and JP specifications.
- Larger LCD of 40 characters and 4 lines for user friendly operation.
- Automatic stirrer height positioning for USP 1, 2, 5, 6, intrinsic test methods and also allows user specified height.
- Easy Snap-FitTM shaft locking mechanism for positive engagement and wobble free operation.
- Clear water bath with composite top-plate.
- Precise individual vessel centering system.
- Adjustable leveling of instrument.
- Vibration free smooth motorized lift movement.
- Isolated water circulating pump for precise temperature control of the water bath.
- 20 programmable protocols.
- 24 programmable sampling intervals.
- Easy to empty and clean water bath with bottom drainage.
- Instrument accessories like paddles, baskets and vessels are laser marked with serial numbers.
- Designed to minimize routine validation.
- Report for online validation of test, monograph, error log during the test and physical validation.
- Programmable wake-up for temperature control.
- Programmable sample volume from 1 ml to 99 ml.
- Real time clock.
- Audio-visual indicators for system status.
- Power failure detection facility.
Smart Syringe Pump with 6 syringes (Model: ESP-84)
- The glass or PTFE syringes eliminate adsorption and offer a high accuracy of dosing (better than +1%)
- Performs key operations like diluting and mixing samples upto 1:25, filtering, storing and replacing withdrawn samples with fresh media
- No routine calibration or maintenance
- Supports 10 ml and 25 ml syringes
- The high suction capability enables efficient use of fine inline filters (0.45 microns), eliminating manual filtration process
- The 4-way motorized valve offers unprecedented system flexibility and the capability to deal with sticky media
- The ergonomically designed Syringe Pump has a very small footprint to save bench space
Sample Collector (Model: ESC-08):
- The x-y arm movement meets all the automated sampling requirements such as collecting , mixing, aspirating and diluting the samples.
- The diving mechanism pierces the septas(precut) of vials to prevent evaporative losses .
- Special sensor detects the alignment and type of tray used to prevent any human errors.
- Completely covered to prevent contamination and air drafts which cause excess evaporation of the collected samples.