Since our inception in 1984, we have been instrumental in offering premium quality assortment of Station Offline Dissolution Testing System with Peristaltic Pump. Equipped with peristaltic pump, this product is highly demanded in pharmaceutical industry for measuring the accurate value of solution. For the manufacturing of this product, our deft professionals use premium quality components and upgraded technology. This product can be availed from us in numerous technical specifications as per the application needs of customers at affordable rates.
Features of Offline Dissolution Testing System:
- Less maintenance
- High operational fluency
- User friendly design
- Low energy consumption
8 Station Offline With Peristatic Pump Specifications:
- Complies with USP, IP, Ph. Eur. and JP specifications
- Larger LCD of 40 characters and 4 lines for user friendly operation
- Automatic stirrer height positioning for USP 1, 2, 5, 6, intrinsic test methods and also allows user specified height
- Easy Snap-FitTM shaft locking mechanism for positive engagement and wobble free operation
- Clear water bath with composite top-plate
- Precise individual vessel centering system
- Adjustable leveling of instrument Vibration free smooth motorized lift movement
- Isolated water circulating pump for precise temperature control of the water bath
- 20 programmable protocols
- 24 programmable sampling intervals
- Easy to empty and clean water bath with bottom drainage
- Instrument accessories like paddles, baskets and vessels are laser marked with serial numbers
- Designed to minimize routine validation
- Report for online validation of test, monograph, error log during the test and physical validation
- Programmable wake-up for temperature control
- Programmable sample volume from 1 ml to 99 ml
- Real time clock
- Audio-visual indicators for system status
- Power failure detection facility
- Supports various types of glass vials and tubes.
- Supports multiple configurations with rinsing capability.
- Accurately samples and replenishes the programmed sample volume from each vessel and delivers it to a 6 x 12 sample collectorRinse cycle is. programmable to ensure carryover removal from the tubes.
FAQ of Offline Dissolution Testing System:
1. What is a peristaltic pump-equipped offline dissolving system?
Ans - Drug dissolving testing is done using an offline dissolution system with a peristaltic pump. A peristaltic pump, a dissolution bath, a dissolution sampler, and a dissolution vessel make up the apparatus. The device can be used to precisely gauge a drug's rate of dissolution over a preset time frame.
2. What advantages do peristaltic pumps and offline dissolving systems have?
Ans - Over alternative dissolution systems, using an offline dissolution system with a peristaltic pump offers a number of benefits. It provides a simple, low-cost method for assessing the solubility of drugs and produces accurate, repeatable findings.
3. With an offline dissolution system and peristaltic pump, what kinds of medications can be tested?
Ans - Various medications, including tablets, capsules, and softgels, can be tested using an offline dissolution system with a peristaltic pump.
4. How is a peristaltic pump-equipped offline dissolving system used?
Ans - The common method for testing a drug's rate of dissolution in a dissolution bath is an offline dissolving system with a peristaltic pump. A sample of the drug that has been dissolved is taken using a peristaltic pump and transmitted to a dissolution sampler for analysis.
5. How should a peristaltic pump and an offline dissolving system be used safely?
Ans - Always take safety precautions while utilising an offline dissolving system with a peristaltic pump. When using the system, be sure to wear safety goggles and protective clothes. It's also crucial to use and maintain the product according to the manufacturer's directions.