Since our inception in 1984, we have been instrumental in offering premium quality assortment of Station Offline Dissolution Testing System with Peristaltic Pump. Equipped with peristaltic pump, this product is highly demanded in pharmaceutical industry for measuring the accurate value of solution. For the manufacturing of this product, our deft professionals use premium quality components and upgraded technology. This Station Offline Dissolution Testing System with Peristaltic Pump can be availed from us in numerous technical specifications as per the application needs of customers at affordable rates.
- Less maintenance
- High operational fluency
- User friendly design
- Low energy consumption
8 Station Offline With Peristatic Pump Specifications:
- Complies with USP, IP, Ph. Eur. and JP specifications
- Larger LCD of 40 characters and 4 lines for user friendly operation
- Automatic stirrer height positioning for USP 1, 2, 5, 6, intrinsic test methods and also allows user specified height
- Easy Snap-FitTM shaft locking mechanism for positive engagement and wobble free operation
- Clear water bath with composite top-plate
- Precise individual vessel centering system
- Adjustable leveling of instrument Vibration free smooth motorized lift movement
- Isolated water circulating pump for precise temperature control of the water bath
- 20 programmable protocols
- 24 programmable sampling intervals
- Easy to empty and clean water bath with bottom drainage
- Instrument accessories like paddles, baskets and vessels are laser marked with serial numbers
- Designed to minimize routine validation
- Report for online validation of test, monograph, error log during the test and physical validation
- Programmable wake-up for temperature control
- Programmable sample volume from 1 ml to 99 ml
- Real time clock
- Audio-visual indicators for system status
- Power failure detection facility
- Supports various types of glass vials and tubes.
- Supports multiple configurations with rinsing capability.
- Accurately samples and replenishes the programmed sample volume from each vessel and delivers it to a 6 x 12 sample collectorRinse cycle is. programmable to ensure carryover removal from the tubes.